2023 UNCITRAL South Asia Conference
UNCITRAL RCAP invites you to join the 2023 UNCITRAL South Asia Conference, a flagship event co-hosted with the Ministry of External Affairs, Republic of India and the UNCITRAL National Coordination Committee of India on 14 - 16 September in New Delhi. Join global and regional legal and judicial experts for insights on commercial law topics including the digital economy, MSMEs and access to credit, insolvency, investor-state dispute settlement reform, international commercial arbitration and mediation, and more. Special highlights include the high-level inaugural and roundtable sessions focusing on regional perspectives on UNCITRAL. The Conference is exclusively in-person on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Ms. Anna Joubin-Bret, Secretary of UNCITRAL
- Mr. R. Venkataramani, Attorney General for India
- Dr. Rajkumar Ranjan Singh, Minister of State for External Affairs of India
- Hon'ble Dr. Justice D.Y. Chandrachud, Chief Justice of India
- Mr. Fali S. Nariman, Senior Advocate, Supreme Court of India and Chair of UNCCI